Disclosure: Club Carlson compensated me and provided for my travel and accommodations in exchange for writing about my travels with them. Regardless, everything I have said in the post reflects my honest observations and opinions.
It’s Friday, so let’s put a little music in your life. I spent last Friday night in New Orleans photographing the music in the streets of the French Quarter and on Frenchmen Street. I loved capturing the musicians in action, after all it’s the heartbeat of the city. This city is alive – see for yourself – Happy Friday!
Want more, then check out my short video what I hear while in New Orleans here .
Remember: Support Me For a Chance to Win 1 Million Club Carlson Gold Points®!
You can support me during this 3-week trip by visiting the Club Carlson Global Travelers Page daily and clicking on the “Support Sherry Ott” button, and following the instructions from there. Terms & Conditions
- What's Next – 48 Hours, 7 Cities, 3 Weeks, 1 Continent
- What’s Next – 48 Hours, 7 Cities, 3 Weeks, 1 Continent
- Carry-On Challenge #GlobalTravelerSherry
- Show me the Love #GlobalTravelerSherry
- 48 Hours in Vancouver as #GlobalTravelerSherry
- 48 Hours in Minneapolis as #GlobalTravelerSherry
- Looking for Ideas in Chicago #GlobalTravelerSherry
- 48 Hours in Chicago as #GlobalTravelerSherry
- 48 hours in New Orleans as #GlobalTravelerSherry
- New Orleans Music Photography #GlobalTravelerSherry
- 24 Hours In Savannah as #GlobalTravelerSherry
- 48 Hours in Orlando as #GlobalTravelerSherry
- 48 Hours in Aruba as #GlobalTravelerSherry
- Weeks In-stagram Review as #GlobalTravelerSherry
- 7 Cities, 3 Weeks in 1 ½ Minutes as #GlobalTravelerSherry