This is is – my annual stop at my sister’s cabin in Wisconsin. This is my chance to slow down my travel schedule and breath for a bit. But the honest to God truth is that my life is NEVER slow, I’ve been working harder than ever but without moving my suitcase every 3 days and enjoying the same lake view every morning; that truly is a novelty in my life. I’d like to paint the picture that it’s been pure bliss, but life is rarely pure bliss isn’t it? Sure – there are plenty of great moments out here living the cabin life in Wisconsin, but there’s also a lot of time spent thinking, reflecting, and doing all of these things:
- Writing like a Mother F’er
- Rebuilding my website for a site redesign…coming soon!!
- Doing logistics for my next 3 months of travel
- Watching Tiny House Nation and dreaming of my own Tiny House for 2016!
- Nursing wounds and getting over a long and difficult romantic breakup
- Mowing lawn & watering plants (who knew that it took so much time?)
- Planning future projects and figuring out how to make money
- Trying to get back into running shape
- Helping a friend with a startup
- Doing interviews and presentations in the Twin Cities
- Visiting old friends in Minneapolis
- Contemplating writing a book proposal…yes….a book may be in my future
- Drinking lots of coffee
- Learning how to balance the lake isolation with the need to be social
- AND…Taking lots of photos of Cedar Lake….
What is Week In-Stagram Review?
Each week brings some new scenery and location for me – that’s just the way I like it. If you want to follow where I am real time – then on Friday I will post some of my Instagram photos from the current week. Some weeks I may be traveling somewhere exotic, and some weeks it may be less interesting – but it will give you a peek into my life of perpetual motion.Follow @Ottsworld on Instagram